- A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- The completed withdrawal form should be submitted to the school office.
- Transfer certificates or withdrawal are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
DISMISSALStudents can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- Indiscipline or gross misconduct
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Detention in a class for the second year
- Constant failure of payment of the fee before the due date
- Absence from the school for no reason or for unacceptable reason for 20 consecutive days or 25 non consecutive days within few months.
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average for that class.
Note- Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s notice will not be required.
© Copyright 2020 St. Xavier's High School Deoghar. All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained By Invictus Digisoft Pvt. Ltd.